We’re gonna pitch a wang dang doodle
You’ve nominated your favorite businesses in four categories for the second annual Washtenaw Indie Awards. The judges have decided. But it’s not enough to just announce the winners. We’re dancing in the street with Think Local First.
No, really, we’re closing off Washington Street near Fourth Avenue from 6 to 10 p.m. June 28. Here’s what’s on tap, literally and figuratively:
- Matthew Altruda will emcee.
- Arbor Brewing Co. will have a cash bar with locally produced beer.
- A jazz quartet will serenade our happy hour.
- Local restaurants will provide amazing food.
- We’ll honor our award winners
- Dan Mulholland and The Stomp Rockets will play high-energy rhythm and blues.
Tickets are $10 for Think Local First members, $15 for non-members. Get them here.
Come party with us!