Reach Ann Arbor’s
best and brightest
Our readers pride themselves on being smart, cultured, well-informed — and occasionally eccentric. Ann Arbor takes a back seat to no other city. That’s why it demands a top notch news and culture magazine.
Reach the same people who read The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal. That’s everything you need to know about our demographics.
- Median age: 47
- Median household income: $74,843
- Graduated college: 52 percent
- Average age: 38
- Average household income: $138,000
- College educated: 95 percent
Distribution through the mail is targeted to neighborhoods with $75,000-plus household income.
Print edition of The Ann: at least 18,000 monthly:
- 6,000 inserted in all New York Times delivered in Washtenaw County.
- 3,000 inserted in all Wall Street Journals delivered in Washtenaw County.
- 6,000 through mail to neighborhoods ZIP codes 48103, 48104, 48105, 48106, 48108.
- 1,200 inserted in Washtenaw County Legal News.
- 1,800 distributed at drop points around town and direct mail.
- We only accept digital ads in PDF or high resolution JPEG formats.
- All artwork must be 300 dpi resolution.
- Call for size on two-page spread or gatefold.
- We are unable to make corrections to advertisements.
- Email ads to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include business name in the ad’s filename.
Click images for full resolution